Your Feedback Counts!
Please click here to complete the 2014 Wellness Works Satisfaction Survey.
Welcome to your 2014 Wellness Works Program
Important Changes to your Scorecard Login in 2014:
You provided feedback, and we listened! We are happy to report that participants will now have identical User IDs and passwords for both the Scorecard and the on-line Personal Wellness Profile (PWP)!
For both items, the User ID will be CPS + Employee ID + 1 (employee) or + 2 (spouse).
The password will be the last 4-digits of your personal SSN.
View the 2014 Wellness Scorecard by clicking here. It will be available to you online beginning February 3rd at 8:00am.
New/Changes for 2014:
- Once you complete your Personal Wellness Profile (PWP) and it is verified, incentive credits can be awarded to your 2014 scorecard. Please do not complete your PWP without your biometric information.
- LifeStyle Management Coaching options: 5-week coaching program or 12-week coaching program available to participants based on eligibility. Call your Wellness Team for eligibility details.
Credits on Your Scorecard Reading '0' Even After Being Verified?
This year the Personal Wellness Profile (PWP) is a requirement to earn credits for anything on your scorecard. So while your items were verified, they will show a '0' credit until you have completed your Personal Wellness Profile and it has been verified. At that time your credits will populate to their appropriate level.
You won't be able to complete your PWP until you have biometrics to add to it. These can be done at one of our onsite screenings throughout the year, or they can be done at your physician's office (usually when you have your physical). So continue to add items to your scorecard throughout the year, and know that they will populate once these steps are taken.
Your Checklist to Wellness Success
- Review scorecard and choose incentive
- Complete the incentive
- The PWP must be completed in order to receive credit for any wellness incentive.
- Gather documentation to show proof of completing incentive
- Log on to scorecard and submit the completed incentive
- Send documentation to your Wellness Coordinator after incentive has been entered on scorecard
- Check your scorecard after 4 weeks to ensure credit has been received
We've Got Your Back!
Join our "We've Got Your Back" interactive workshops to learn simple, proven techniques to increase flexibility and strengthen your back and core. Click here for details.
2014 Mammography Screening Schedule
March 26 - April 22. Click here for details.
CPS Healthy Teacher Program
Click here to register for this free exciting two-day workshop on healthy eating habits including an interactive cooking demo with a Whole Foods Chef.
View Healthy Monday Message
March Poll Results
Many things can make you feel low on energy. About how many days per week do you feel drained?
- 1-2 days per week = 47%
- 3-5 days per week = 29%
- 6-7 days per week = 18%
- I never feel drained = 6%
What's zapping your energy? Read more
Take Our April Poll